• eMoorings - Read our current digital newsletter
• Bicknell Lecture Wednesday, April 16, 7:30pm.
1890 Cook Schoolhouse, 20025 Mack Ave., GPW.
Author, Grosse Pointer and former GPHS Trustee, Larry Stephenson, M.D, presents a program relating to his recent book, Detroit Surgeons: 300 Years.
• 6th Annual Ribbon Farm Days Come and join the fun at the Provencal-Weir House during the lazy days of summer! Choose from 4 two-week sessions in June, July and August 2014, providing arts and crafts, storytelling, vintage games, baking and singing songs of yesterday. Learn More
• The Summer Gala Save The Date! Join us for "English Elegance" - An evening at a Georgian Manor House, Wednesday June 18, 2014. Cocktails, strolling supper, docent-led tours, vintage autos and musical entertainment. Sponsorship Opportunities available: Please call 313-884-7010.
• 1823 Society Local businesses are offered the unique opportunity to partner with the Grosse Pointe Historical Society in the "1823 Society." Learn More
• La Belle's Country Store at The GPHS Looking for a unique gift? One that shows your pride and affection for our wonderful historic community? Look no further than the Society's La Belle's Country Store, located in our Provencal-Weir House. View Featured Gifts
• 2nd Saturday Events for 2013-14 The schedule for the new season of Izzy's fun & creative 2nd Saturday events is now online. View Schedule
• Research Request Form Fill in & email our PDF form to submit your research request. View Form
• Volunteer Opportunities - Sign up online